Wednesday 26 January 2011

Woe is me


  I can not believe I'm posting whilst hungover AGAIN. Seriously, it's really difficult, not to mention your spelling rate plummets to the ground. Fuck you red squiggly lines, I've had enough of your shit.

Anyway, This post is me asking you guys for help. Basically, I'm at the last year of university, which means my life now comprises of studying in a room with a bed, or studying in a room with 15 other arseholes who won't stop breathing, or occasionally I'll study in a room with hundreds of computer machines, and hundreds of pricks occupying them to look at facebook or some shit (but fuck that place).
   All of this confinement means I never get to go out into the world, the place of my inspiration, and ultimately, the source of my powerful hatred. No inspiration means no topics to write about, which means writer's block.

So, I ask you, viewers at home, for inspiration. Give me ideas of what you'd like to see me write about. If it's good enough, it might even turn into a mini project like "102 things..." which would be great for me.

Thanks,
Zasranec

11 comments:

  1. I suggest you:
    exchange your alcohols for some MaryJane, then, no hangover dood!

    and inspiration will come with that too... and munchies...

    >:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. not going to lie. I didn't read the article, but I felt bad for the cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write a long, emotional backstory for every letter of the alphabet.

    Follow'd
    http://ramblingsofajoblesscollegestudent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get enough exposure to American points of view, you should write about British things like tea, and how much of a badass Churchill was

    ReplyDelete
  5. shishimaru: I've tried writing high once before. NEVER AGAIN. "What has been read must never be repeated..."

    BTN Hip hop: lolcats.com

    watchman: Me too

    Nate and Isaac: YES! See, this was what I was looking for, thank you. I shall get started after tonight (its FRIDAY :D). If I have time I'll do the alphabet thing first since it's longer, if not, a short biography of Churchill (or possibly a 'WWCD What would Churchill do?' Set of scenarios.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Write more about alcohol and being an alcoholic so I don't have to feel bad about my recent shenanigans.

    also check out my prog metal blog!
    http://progmetaldaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to hear about the retarded people around your campus you just cant lead us on and not say why

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can write about your views on drugs.

    Check me out at http://waaaaio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Write about the hot chicks on campus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your drunk posts are more fun..keep it up...

    ReplyDelete